Acrylic (Pearlescent White)
Pearlescent Cast Acrylic (PMMA) Sheet
Pearlescent White Acrylic Sheets from Chemcast with a shimmery mother of pearl pattern.
The high-quality gloss finish on both sides of the sheet gives a glass like appearance with the durability of acrylic, making it ideal for use in point-of-purchase displays or signage in high traffic areas. These single-ply sheets can be laser-cut into shapes and letters or used as a signage component for an endless range of applications.
What is cast acrylic?
Cast Acrylic Sheet is a rigid plastic panel made from polymethylmethacrylate (PMMA). Some of the registered trademarks under which acrylic is sold are Plexiglas™ (Arkema) and Lucite™ (Lucite International / DuPont).
Acrylic is available in many colors and opacities, but in its pure form is highly transparent – essentially glass-like in appearance. You can buy acrylic sheets for laser cutting, school projects, home projects, and more right here at MakerStock, the ultimate materials marketplace for modern makers.
Laser cutting acrylic works beautifully, with most lab cutters cutting thicknesses up to 1/4in and many cutting up to 1/2in or more. Acrylic is a very popular laser cutting material because it cuts at relatively low power and produces a smooth glossy cut edge. Building with acrylic is a great option because acrylic is strong, versatile, and durable enough to withstand the test of time. Unless you need some special material properties, and if you want to laser cut something out of “plastic,” you should use acrylic. Buying acrylic online is the best guarantee of getting a plastic material for your projects.
- Signs and Awards
- Point of Purchase Displays
- Jewelry, Ornaments, Key Chains
- Laser Cutting and Engraving
- Indoor Use Only
- 1/8" (.118") nominal thickness
- Smooth glossy finish on both sides
- Cut tolerance +0in/-0.188in
- White L-400 Color Code
- Film mask on both sides of material. We suggest leaving the mask on while machining or fabricating your project. Once you’ve finished fabricating your parts, you simply peel off the mask.
- Need another size? Let us know! Custom Cut Request Form