Acrylic (Sparkle) - Gold Sparkle
Sparkle Cast Acrylic (PMMA) Sheet
Transparent Gold Acrylic Sheet with Gold Sparkle Pattern.
Transparent sparkle acrylic sheets are clear acrylic sheets with gold glitter. They are smooth and glossy on both sides.
What is cast acrylic?
Cast Acrylic Sheet is a rigid plastic panel made from polymethylmethacrylate (PMMA). Some of the registered trademarks under which acrylic is sold are Plexiglas™ (Arkema) and Lucite™ (Lucite International / DuPont).
Acrylic is available in many colors and opacities, but in its pure form is highly transparent – essentially glass-like in appearance. You can buy acrylic sheets for laser cutting, school projects, home projects, and more right here at MakerStock, the ultimate materials marketplace for modern makers.
Laser cutting acrylic works beautifully, with most lab cutters cutting thicknesses up to 1/4in and many cutting up to 1/2in or more. Acrylic is a very popular laser cutting material because it cuts at relatively low power and produces a smooth glossy cut edge. Building with acrylic is a great option because acrylic is strong, versatile, and durable enough to withstand the test of time. Unless you need some special material properties, and if you want to laser cut something out of “plastic,” you should use acrylic. Buying acrylic online is the best guarantee of getting a plastic material for your projects.
- Signs and Displays
- Jewelry, Ornaments, Key Chains
- Lighting Fixtures
- Laser Cutting and Engraving
- 1/8" (.118") nominal thickness
- Smooth glossy finish on both sides
- Cut tolerance +0in/-0.188in
- Film mask on both sides of material. We suggest leaving the mask on while machining or fabricating your project. Once you’ve finished fabricating your parts, you simply peel off the mask.
- Color code L-557
- Need another size? Let us know! Custom Cut Request Form