Green Cast Setacryl - 100% Recycled Cast Acrylic - White Opaque
Recycled Cast Acrylic (R-MMA) - White Opaque Acrylic Sheet
Green Cast Setacryl® White Opaque Acrylic Sheet is smooth and glossy on both sides.
What is Setacryl®?
Green Cast Setacryl® is Madreperla's 100% recycled and recyclable cast acrylic sheets range, produced with 100% R-MMA: recycled methylmethacrylate monomer. The Setacryl line is smooth and glossy on both sides.
Green Cast, on the market since 2012, is an internationally recognized brand, third generation family business, based in Milan with a focused on sustainability. Green Cast is the ideal material for those who intend to improve their sustainability path.
- High resistance to external agents and UV rays
- High light transmission
- Resistance to chemical aggression by saturated hydrocarbons, acids and diluted alkali, mineral oils and greases, both natural and vegetable.
- 8-10x more impact resistance than glass
- Easy to work with - Mill, laser cut and thermoform
- 3 mm nominal thickness
- Product # 74013
- 4% Light Transmission
- Thermoformable film cover. Suitable for laser cutting.
- Film side with printed logos identifies the side to be used as the view side (guaranteed side).
- All sheets produced according to ISO 7823.1
- Thickness tolerance +/- 0.7mm
- All panel sizes are nominal. Cut tolerance +/- 0.125
Storage & Care
- Clean using mild soap solution or specific plastic cleaner, combined with a lint free cloth.
- Avoid cleaners containing alcohol or ammonia.
- Store sheet panels horizontally.
- Store sheets in a temperature controlled environment.
- Avoid sliding sheets over work surface debris to minimize damage or scratches.