Green Cast Nacre® - Mother of Pearl White Acrylic
Mother of Pearl Recycled Cast Acrylic (R-MMA)
Green Cast Nacre® Acrylic Sheet is smooth and glossy on both sides with a white, mother of pearl look.
What is Nacre®?
Green Cast Nacre® is Madreperla's 100% recycled and recyclable cast acrylic sheets range, produced with 100% R-MMA: recycled methylmethacrylate monomer. The Nacre® line is smooth and glossy on both sides, with a mother of pearl look.
Green Cast, on the market since 2012, is an internationally recognized brand, third generation family business, based in Milan with a focused on sustainability. Green Cast is the ideal material for those who intend to improve their sustainability path.
With Green Cast Nacré® , Madreperla S.p.A goes back to its roots when the company was producing acrylic sheets with a mother of pearl look for the manufacturing of buttons, hence the name Madreperla, which means "mother of pearl" in Italian.
With its faint glow and the optical structural color Nacré® is the perfect material to give your creations an elegant vintage look.
- 100% recycled and recyclable
- Sustainable alternative to real mother of pearl
- Not guaranteed for exterior use
- 8-10x more impact resistance than glass
- Easy to work with - Mill and laser cut
- 3 mm nominal thickness
- Product #45100
- Film covering suitable for laser cutting.
- Film side with printed logos identifies the side to be used as the view side (guaranteed side).
- Clean using mild soap solution or specific plastic cleaner, combined with a lint free cloth.
- Avoid cleaners containing alcohol or ammonia.
- All sheets produced according to ISO 7823.1
- Thickness tolerance +/- 0.7mm
- All panel sizes are nominal. Cut tolerance +/- 0.125