Iridis® - Iridescent White/Pink Acrylic
Iridescent Cast Acrylic
Madreperla Iridis® Acrylic Sheet is smooth and glossy on both sides with a White/Pink pearly iridescent effect.
What is Iridis®?
Iridis® is Madreperla's 100% non-recycled iridescent cast acrylic sheets range. The Iridis® line is smooth and glossy on both sides, with an iridescent effect. When illuminated these acrylic sheets take on a range of different shades based on the angle of observation.
- Resistance to chemical aggression by saturated hydrocarbons, acids and diluted alkali, mineral oils and greases, both natural and vegetable.
- 8-10x more impact resistance than glass
- Easy to work with - Mill and laser cut
- 3 mm nominal thickness
- Product #40030
- Film covering suitable for laser cutting.
- Film side with printed logos identifies the side to be used as the view side (guaranteed side).
- Clean using mild soap solution or specific plastic cleaner, combined with a lint free cloth.
- Avoid cleaners containing alcohol or ammonia.
- All sheets produced according to ISO 7823.1
- Thickness tolerance +/- 0.7mm
- All panel sizes are nominal. Cut tolerance +/- 0.125