Stainless Steel (T304)
Stainless Steel Sheet
This is pre-cut stainless steel with a number 4 brushed finish.
What is stainless steel?
Stainless steel is a silver color metal, comprised of low and medium carbon steel, often alloyed with other metal elements to create an alloy with unique properties.
Each series of stainless steel conveys specific properties and denotes alloy composition. 304 stainless steel is in the 300 series, which is a chromium-nickel alloy.
304 Stainless is the most popular of the series, in part because of its strength, durability and corrosion resistance.
All panels are masked on one side with a PVC film. Remove film before laser cutting or engraving your project. Please note, the material is guaranteed on one side. The unmasked side may have imperfections.
CNC Machining and Laser Cutting/Engraving
- CNC (Check your manufacturer specifications on feed rate and bits)
- Laser Cut (Check your manufacturer specifications. Not all lasers will be able to cut)
Uses and Applications
- Kitchen and food handling equipment
- Machining and industrial parts and screws
- Architectural and design
- Paneling and signage
- Countertops and backsplashes
- CNC Machining
- Laser Cutting (Fiber or CO2)
Specifications and Dimensions
- Polished Finish
- PVC film on one side
- Density 8g/cm3 or 0.289 lb/in3
- Corrosion resistant
- Good weldability
- Excellent formability
- Non heat treatable
- 16ga / .06"
- 22ga / .03"