Green Cast Matte Metallic® - Aluminum Metallic Acrylic
Matte Metallic Recycled Cast Acrylic (R-MMA)
Green Cast Matte Metallic® Acrylic Sheet is matte finish on one side, with a soft aluminum silver metal look.
What is Metallic®?
Green Cast Matte Metallic® is Madreperla's 100% recycled and recyclable cast acrylic sheets range, produced with 100% R-MMA: recycled methylmethacrylate monomer. The Metallic® line is smooth and glossy on one side, with a flat matte finish on one side, giving the material a metallic feel and look that rivals real metal.
Green Cast, on the market since 2012, is an internationally recognized brand, third generation family business, based in Milan with a focused on sustainability. Green Cast is the ideal material for those who intend to improve their sustainability path.
- 100% recycled and recyclable
- 1 side matte finish
- Lightweight and sustainable alternative to real metal
- 8-10x more impact resistance than glass
- Easy to work with - Mill and laser cut
- Not guaranteed for exterior use
- 3 mm nominal thickness
- Product #8785
- Film side with printed logos identifies the side to be used as the view side (guaranteed side).
- Clean using mild soap solution or specific plastic cleaner, combined with a lint free cloth.
- Avoid cleaners containing alcohol or ammonia.
- All sheets produced according to ISO 7823.1
- Thickness tolerance +/- 0.7mm
- All panel sizes are nominal. Cut tolerance +/- 0.125