Satinglas® - Matte Turquoise Acrylic
Cast Acrylic (PMMA) - Matte Both Sides Acrylic Sheet
Satinglas® by Madreperla acrylic sheets features a matte finish on both sides.
What is Satinglas®?
Satinglas® is Madreperla's cast acrylic sheets range in non-recycled version. The Satinglas range of colors are all 2-sided matte, with a satin texture that gives a velvety, elegant feel and appearance.
- High resistance to external agents and UV rays
- Anti-glare effect
- Finish helps reduce dust attraction and fingerprints
- Resistance to chemical aggression by saturated hydrocarbons, acids and diluted alkali, mineral oils and greases, both natural and vegetable.
- 8-10x more impact resistance than glass
- Easy to work with - Mill, laser cut and thermoform
- 3 mm nominal thickness
- Product # 51360
- 50% Light Transmission
- Film cover is not suitable for thermoforming. Film cover mask is suitable for laser cutting.
- Film side with printed logos identifies the side to be used as the view side (guaranteed side).
- All sheets produced according to ISO 7823.1
- Thickness tolerance +/- 0.7mm
- All panel sizes are nominal. Cut tolerance +/- 0.125
Storage & Care
- Clean using mild soap solution or specific plastic cleaner, combined with a lint free cloth.
- Avoid cleaners containing alcohol or ammonia.
- Store sheet panels horizontally.
- Store sheets in a temperature controlled environment.
- Avoid sliding sheets over work surface debris to minimize damage or scratches.